Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Riley Blake Tutorial to Launch APRIL 26TH!!!!

So, after a very long time of planning and promising, my tutorial for Riley Blake is final scheduled to go up on April 26th! If you remember, this all began back in January when my first package of goodies came from Amanda Herring of the Quilted Fish. Now that I know exactly when my tutorial will be launched, and who will be hosting it, I can now reveal to you what my BIG tutorial project is! Ready???

I present to you.... the "Oh So Sweet" Patchwork Dress!


If you'd like to learn how to make this dress, please check out my tutorial at Riley Blakes "Cuttin Corners" on April 26th! I will be adding a button link to the side of my blog, the week before it launches, that will link you directly to my tutorial.

In the mean time, if you like to check out other great tutorials, head over to the Quilted Fish blog, and see all the amazing projects her design team has put together for everyone!




Till next time,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment