Friday, June 3, 2011

A-Mazing Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I LOVE chocolate chip cookies, but I've always been on the hunt for the perect one... and I think I finally found it. Here's my feeling on the whole thing, brown sugar makes the cookie. So for about an entire week I sat on the computer reviewing recipe, after recipe, after recipe... and I think I've found it! I've made these cookies a few times now, and every time I do my husband just sings their praises. I can't remember exactly where I found the recipe (I reviewed WAY too many), but I think it was from someone on Allrecipes.com. I love that site! Anyway, back to the whole point of this post... Let me share the recipe with you!


A-Mazing Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Makes 40 - 45 cookies

Ingredients

1 C (2 stks), Butter - softened
1/2 C, Sugar
1 1/2 C, Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
2 tsp, Vanilla
2 3/4 C, Flour
3/4 tsp, Sea Salt (not table salt!)
1 tsp, Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp, Baking Powder
2 1/4 C, Chocolate Chips
1 C, Walnuts - chopped


** Apparently my head was not in this when I was taking the photo, because the eggs are missing, and I am showing 1 C sugar instead of a 1/2 C. Don't be like me... follow the ingredient list above!


Directions

Preheat oven to 350 


Cream butter and sugars on Med-High for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.





Add eggs and vanilla, and beat an additional 2 minutes.



In seperate bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Add dry indredients to wet ingredients, 1 cup at a time, scraping the sides after each addition.





Gently mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.







With a cookie scoop, or a Tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet.






Cook 12 - 14 minutes


Let rest 2 minutes, then remove from pan and cool an additional 3 minutes.




Eat and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment