Friday, August 6, 2010

"King of the Jungle" becomes a finalist!

I am pleased to announce that I have just been informed (as of 8/6/10) that my "King of the Jungle hat has made into into the final round of Lion Brands Yarn Imagination Contest. My hat will be judged alongside 14 other entries in determining the best yarn invention of the year! I am SO excited!!! Out of all the entries submitted, my king of the jungle hat was picked as one of 15 creations to complete in the final rounds. Grand prize... a trip for two to New York, where you get a tour of the Lion Brand Yarn Company (which is amazing!) and $1,000 spending money... sounds pretty good to me! There are also 2 second place winners which get $500 to Hancock Fabric, 2 third place winners who get $100 to Hancock, and the remaining 10 finalists get $50 to Hancock. So, worst case scenario, I get $50. Not bad... not bad at all!

Anyway, its been a long time since I have blogged on here, so I plan to do a thorough update in the next couple of weeks. I am in the process of creating a few new additions to my "Wild Life Collection" of hats, so I will get those pictures posted as soon as they become available.


As always, have a wonderfully, amazing, creative, imagination filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment